Customer Services (Formally PALS) Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) has responsibility to commission the best possible health treatment and care for the local population.
You can help improve the quality of services by sharing your experience with our Customer Services Team. We’re here to listen, advise and help you with a variety of enquiries including general queries, compliments, concerns, and complaints.
The service is confidential and your feedback will not affect your treatment in any way.
Services the CCG commissions for you
- Urgent and Emergency Care
- Planned (elective) hospital care, such as operations and treatments
- Community health services
- Rehabilitation for those recovering from operations and certain conditions
- Maternity and new-born services (excluding neonatal intensive care)
- Infertility services
- Children and young people’s health services
- Mental health services
- Continuing health care for people with on-going health needs, such as nursing care
If you do not feel you can talk about your problem with the relevant healthcare professional, please contact us for advice and help on how to move forward with your concerns using the details below.
Telephone: Freephone 0800 0730907
Post: BNSSG Clinical Commissioning Group
If you are considering making a formal complaint and would like independent advice, please contact one of the following advocacy services.
South Gloucestershire residents
Telephone: 03333 447928