There is disabled parking at the front of the building and clearly marked and general parking opposite. The practice is readily accessible and provides facilities for the disabled.
There is a visual and audible call system and the rooms are clearly signposted.
We have a loop induction system at the reception desk to assist the hearing impaired. For more information on the loop hearing system visit: Hearing Link website.
- British Deaf Association
- The Deaf Health Charity – SignHealth
- Action Hearing Loss
- Royal Association for Deaf People
- National Deaf Children’s Society
For more advice and support for blind people please see the following websites:
- Royal National Institute of Blind People (RIND)
- Action for Blind People
- British Wireless for the Blind Fund
- British Blind Sport
Guide dogs are welcome at the surgery but we ask that you be aware of other patients and staff who may have an allergy or fear of dogs.