Register for the NHS App
Who is it suitable for?
The NHS App is for people aged 13 and over who are registered with a connected GP surgery.
You can use some of the app’s features without your GP surgery being connected.
How does it work?
With the NHS App you can:
- check your symptoms – find reliable NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get immediate advice.
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medications and request a new repeat prescription.
- view your medical record – get secure access to your GP medical record
- register to be an organ donor – easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register.
- choose how the NHS uses your data – register your decision on whether it can be used for research and planning.
How do I access it?
If you do not have access to apps
Please come into the practice with your ID, and the receptionist can help set you up with the relevant online services.